Meeting The Legal Needs Of Clients In Long Island
At the law firm of Anthony E. Core, P.C., our team of experienced litigators includes attorneys who handle cases in a wide range of legal practice areas. This allows us to provide comprehensive legal services to clients throughout Long Island.
Whether you are involved in a commercial dispute, going through a divorce, facing criminal charges or dealing with any other legal issue, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. As a general practice firm, our major practice areas include:
- Commercial litigation: Our experienced trial lawyers represent businesses and individuals in litigation over contract disputes, collections and other commercial matters.
- Real estate: We handle all aspects of residential and commercial real estate purchases and sales.
- Divorce and family law: We are experienced at helping clients pursue the resolution of divorce and family issues such as child custody, child support, and property division so they can move on with their lives. We handle litigation in both the New York Supreme Court and Family Court, but we also provide services for a more amicable resolution to your case, including collaborative law and mediation from start to finish.
- Criminal defense: If you have been charged with any crime, our attorneys can take immediate steps to protect your rights and avoid or reduce serious criminal penalties. Our firm defends clients against criminal drug charges, violent crimes, sex crimes, drunk driving charges and traffic violations, including Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) penalties, Department of Transportation and DEC violations.
- Wills and probate: Whether you are looking to draft, update or probate a will, you can rely on us to provide straightforward, effective counsel.
- Environmental law: Our lawyers have an unparalleled resume in environmental law, and bring a unique perspective to this practice.
- Administrative law: We represent clients before various administrative agencies including but not limited to the Unemployment Insurance Appeal Board, Division of Human Rights, Department of Environmental Conservation, and Department of Transportation.
- Landlord / tenant: We have experience representing both landlords and tenants in resolving their housing disputes.
Contact us today to discuss your questions or concerns with a knowledgeable, attentive attorney who will help you determine the best course of action for achieving your goals.